Women’s Ministry Gatherings
We are seeking to build the women’s ministry team at Living Branch Church and we hope you will join us! Last summer the women’s ministry team read “Women’s Ministry in the Local Church” by Ligon Duncan and Susan Hunt. The book answers five questions:
- Why should Living Branch have a women’s ministry?
- Who is responsible for women’s ministry?
- How does this relate to other ministries in the church?
- What are the tasks of women’s ministry?
- How will the church implement a biblical approach to this?
At Living Branch Church, “We desire for all women to belong, to be blessed, and to be a blessing to others.”
A Fireside Chat is defined as an informal conversation, a cozy chat, or a face-to-face gathering. It is a group of two or more women meeting together with the intention of pursuing deep relationships with one another and the God who created them. It is also a time to be renewed or refreshed by God’s Word. Whatever gets us in the room with one another to learn and grow and be encouraged.
Interested in learning more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Susan Doane- Women’s Ministry Leader