We continue to adjust our ministry in light of Covid-19 & currently have the following policies & precautions in place:
1.We ask that everyone over the age of 8 wear masks as they enter & leave worship. Masks can be removed once seated for worship.
2. We will livestream the video of our service on Facebook Live – We want to ensure that those who are unable to attend still have access to worship. Sermons will also be available through Apple, Google, and Spotify podcasts.
3. Nursery & children’s wing is closed. We have a diaper changing station & place for nursing mothers in the back.
4. We are not providing coffee or snacks, but encourage you to bring your own.
5. We are not taking up a morning offering in person – we want to encourage you to give online at www.livingbranch.net or through the Church Center App. We will not be able to accept any paper or coin currency. If you would like to give by check you can do so by mailing it to the church office at: 54 North 9th Street; Suite 240; Noblesville IN 46060.
6. Prayer & practical help- if you need any prayer or are aware of specific needs, please make sure to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Pastor Keith or Pastor Cody will be glad to pass these requests along to our elders & acting mercy ministry as soon as possible. We encourage you to also lean on your community groups or join one if you don’t have one.
7. Newsletters & social media updates- we will continue to update you on our status through our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as email any new developments in our meeting schedule, ministries or future events. If you have yet, visit our “Contact Us” page or fill out the “I’d like to receive your newsletter” form on our home page.
Whatever this season brings us, we pray God’s peace & provision for you & yours. We long for His Kingdom come & His will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!