We believe that the Bible tells the story of God on a mission in human history. And we have the privilege of being partakers. Missional churches take this call seriously. That’s why our “mission” at Living Branch Church is to “glorify God and enjoy him forever as we make disciples of all nations (HC 1, Matt. 28:18-20).”
That works itself out in the work of “missions” at both the local and global levels. We are planted in Noblesville, the seat of Hamilton County. This means we are committed to these people, at this time, for the good of this place. We also know the Gospel is much bigger than ourselves so we are committed to celebrating what Christ is doing everywhere.
Our Missional Efforts:
- Young Life Noblesville: Young Life is a national ministry that reaches Middle School and High School students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Young Life Noblesville is active at Noblesville West Middle School, Noblesville East Middle School, and Noblesville High School. http://www.noblesville.younglife.org/
- RUF at IU and RUF at Purdue: Reformed University Fellowship (RUF) is the college ministry of the PCA. Their mission is to take the church to campuses everywhere. Living Branch supports the ministry at Purdue University and that of Eric Whitley at Indiana University. http://www.ruf.org/ministry/purdue-university http://www.ruf.org/ministry/ indiana-university
- Indianapolis Theological Seminary (ITS): ITS began in 2015 as a collaboration of local churches for biblical and theological training in Indianapolis. ITS’ vision is to equip the next generation of faithful leaders for the church of Jesus Christ. http://indysem.org/
- Mission to the World (MTW): We support Matt and Esta Jesch and their son, Mateo. The Jesches have worked with a team to plant a church in Mexico’s 2nd largest city! https://www.mtw.org/missionaries/details/matt-and-estefana-jesch
- Mission to North America (MNA): they are the church planting arm of the PCA. Living Branch supports Pastor Cody as he is the Chaplain (LT) for the U.S. Navy serving the 2/24 Marines at Ft. Sheridan in Chicago. We also support Kyle French who is planting a church in Cedar Rapids, IA. https://pcamna.org
- Central Indiana Presbytery (CIP): The CIP is a collection of churches collaborating in the work of church planting and building God’s kingdom in our state.
- Life Centers Noblesville: The mission of Life Centers is to affirm the value of life by providing a network of care to those experiencing pregnancy-related decisions and by compassionately presenting biblical truth resulting in changed lives to the glory of God. www.lifecenters.com
- SERVE Noblesville: SERVE Noblesville is a partnership of neighbors, churches, businesses, and organizations whose goal is to “Connect Compassionate Neighbors.” www.servenoblesville.com