We believe that the Bible tells the story of God on a mission in human history. And we have the privilege of being partakers. Missional churches take this call seriously. That’s why our “mission” at Living Branch Church is to “glorify God and enjoy him forever as we make disciples of all nations (HC 1, Matt. 28:18-20).”
That works itself out in the work of “missions” at both the local and global levels. We are planted in Noblesville, the seat of Hamilton County. This means we are committed to these people, at this time, for the good of this place. We also know the Gospel is much bigger than ourselves so we are committed to celebrating what Christ is doing everywhere.
Our Missional Efforts:
As a church plant, we are reminded of the Lord’s goodness in providing for us. We have been blessed by God in order to bless others. To that end, Living Branch Church tithes (gives 10%) of all money we receive. It is our prayer and hope that the Lord would use our humble gifts in a mighty way to grow His kingdom. We feel privileged to partner with these ministries, and commend them to you for your consideration both financially and prayerfully:
- Young Life Noblesville: Young Life is a national ministry that reaches Middle School and High School students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Young Life Noblesville is active at Noblesville West Middle School, Noblesville East Middle School, and Noblesville High School. http://www.noblesville.younglife.org/
- City Hope Muncie: Josh and Whitney Holowell are planting a new church in downtown Muncie, IN. They launched their public worship service three weeks after Living Branch! Their mission is to be a diverse people Saved by Jesus, Centered on Jesus and Sent by Jesus to extend the hope and fellowship of God to their city. https://hopeformuncie.org/
- RUF at IU and RUF at Purdue: Reformed University Fellowship (RUF) is the college ministry of the PCA. Their mission is to take the church to campuses everywhere. Living Branch supports the ministry of Curtis McDaniel at Purdue University and that of Eric Whitley at Indiana University. http://www.ruf.org/ministry/purdue-university http://www.ruf.org/ministry/ indiana-university
- Indianapolis Theological Seminary (ITS): ITS began in 2015 as a collaboration of local churches for biblical and theological training in Indianapolis. ITS’ vision is to equip the next generation of faithful leaders for the church of Jesus Christ. http://indysem.org/
- Mission to the World (MTW): We support Matt and Esta Jesch and their son, Mateo, serving in Guadalajara, Mexico. Originally from Indianapolis, the Jesches have been working with a team to plant a church in Mexico’s second largest city! https://www.mtw.org/missionaries/details/matt-and-estefana-jesch
- Mission to North America (MNA): they are the church planting arm of the PCA. It seeks to partner with churches in the planting of churches across North America. Living Branch is supporting the ministry of Tony Thomas who is called to plant a church among Southeast Asians in Chicago.
- Central Indiana Presbytery (CIP): The CIP is a collection of churches collaborating in the work of church planting and building God’s kingdom in our state.